Recipe of the Week: CILANTRO LIME SLAW
June 28, 2015
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 minced serrano chili (seeded)
- 1 thinly sliced poblano chili (seeded)
- 8-10 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (1 medium head of green cabbage)
- 6 green onions
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk together: mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, lime zest, minced garlic, and minced serrano chili.
- In a medium bowl, stir together: sliced cabbage, sliced poblano chili, green onions, and chopped cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss until well coated. Refrigerate the slaw for an hour or up to 1 day.